It’s hard to believe that 2016 is almost over. For most people, these last few weeks of the year are filled (for better or for worse) with holiday preparations and family relations. As a business owner, though, it’s also time to prepare your 2017 strategic plan. Don’t worry; it doesn’t have to be as stressful as the holidays themselves, especially if you include joining a mastermind group as part of your plan.
A mastermind group is a form of peer-to-peer mentoring where group members share their particular knowledge and advice to other group members who would like some help. Its benefits are many, but here are a few of the best:
- Experienced Mentors. Mastermind groups let you meet up with entrepreneurs who have been exactly where you are now. They faced the same problems you face now and successfully overcame them and will have tips and advice to help you do the same.
- An Exclusive Community. Great mastermind groups limit their size number so they can better focus on everyone getting the help they need. Made up of diverse-minded people, they are a great resource to tap into without getting overwhelmed or simply annoyed.
- Collaboration. Moving your business forward often includes strategic collaborations. A mastermind group helps you easily find those fellow entrepreneurs that will be mutually beneficial to work with.
- Girl Power! Female business owners have their own (awesome) business sense that really sets them apart. Get a group of them working together and the creative power is unstoppable.
- Personal Development. Not just a source of great advice, mastermind groups also help you learn new skills to grow as an individual. Many groups also have opportunities for outside training.
- Resources. When you need to seek outside resources (i.e. a graphic designer), mastermind groups save you time and trouble. In other words, instead of starting from scratch and searching on your own, you can safely rely on recommendations from your trusted colleagues.
2017 will be here soon, but you don’t have to face it alone. Facing it as part of a mastermind group is not just great strategic planning, but a fabulous way to grow your business as well as your personal self.
I have teamed up with Jamie Palmer of Outlier Marketing Group and we have created a Mentorship Mastermind called Modern Female Entrepreneurs. It is a six month Mentorship program. In addition to the benefits of a traditional Mastermind Group, MFE will offer the following:
- Two-hour content creation calls each month (in addition to the weekly calls)
- Monthly training webinars with highly profile women business owners already killing it in their area of expertise.
- Two-day LIVE retreat in Boston, Ma (travel and hotel not included)
Fast Action Bonuses
First 10 registrants receive:
- 10 Hours of technical support (website creation, sales pages, course creation) (Value: $1,000)
- 90 – minute 1:1 private coaching session ($500)
Sound awesome? It is!
Click below to learn more.